Life is good. Not perfect, mind you, but good. I might even call it great!
Isn’t point of view a wonderful thing? I could choose to focus on the negatives, on all the things, whether big or small, that are less than perfect in my life.
But frankly, I don’t relish the thought of allowing that dark cloud of gloom to hoover over my head.
Especially with sunlight pouring in my living room window like it is today.
And Thanksgiving is just around the corner! The huge dinner with extended family is one of my favorite things of the year.
So I’ll stick to the good stuff, thank you very much!
Honestly, I’ve got a lot of good stuff to be thankful for. In addition to all things family, and my family is pretty close to perfect, there’s my writing career.
- Gray Zone, my new Young Adult book, will be out soon. (Very exciting!)
- Stone Woman, my adventure screenplay, is out there ready for the right person to snap it up.
- Braumaru and Gray Zone have been adapted for the screen and the scripts will be sent out soon.
- Three of the picture books I’ve written are currently being illustrated.
- I have the outline of a kid’s book, 15,000 words of a new science fiction novel, and 25,000 of an adventure novel written.
Yes indeed, life is good.